GroupOne now offering coverage to Travel Agents
GroupOne is thrilled to be offering Commercial General Liability (CGL) and Professional Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance, offering coverage to small and medium sized enterprises such as Travel Agents.
The E&O cover includes third party Cyber Security as standard, with an optional extension for first party Network Security, Privacy Liability and Cyber security.
- Limits available up to $10,000,000
- Defense costs in addition
- Breach of contract
- Rectification cover
- Breach of professional duty
- Inadvertent transmission of a computer virus
- Dishonesty of employees
- Failure to protect against unauthorized access or use
- Denial of service attack
- Breach of confidentiality and misuse of information
- Infringement of Intellectuality Property Rights
- Loss or damage to documents
- Negligent acts, errors, omissions, misstatements, or misrepresentation
- Irrevocable fees
- Duty to defend basis
- Extended reporting periods
- Compensation for court attendance
Cyber Extension Capabilities
- Data Protection defense costs
- Notification costs following a loss of data
- Public relations and crisis management services
- Cyber business interruption
- System rectification costs
- Data extortion
- Regulatory defense and penalties
Please note, we can provide coverage on a Worldwide Geographical basis, and our underwriting appetite extends to companies who have some US passengers, so in many cases we can also extend cover to include US Jurisdiction.
If you are looking to provide Travel Agents coverage for your client, fill out our application below and please contact us at email@example.com.