Protect Yourself before Disaster Strikes.
Protect yourself before disaster strikes.
GroupOne Insurance’s Protective Services Liability (PSL) program offers a package policy designed for
specialty contractors involved but not limited to ‘Protective Services’.
Who is (PSL) intended for?
- Sales, installation of fire extinguishing and security alarm systems
- Maintenance and inspections of fire extinguishing and security alarm systems
- Alarm monitoring stations and telephone answering services
- Private investigations
- Security guard Services – Concierge, patrol, alarm response, retail store security, special events
What is Covered:
- Your actual work (*standard CGLs exclude coverage for “your work”)
- Failure to respond, or late to response, to an alarm
- Failure, or neglect, to provide the warranted protection services as agreed
- Failure, or neglect, to provide warranted monitoring services
- Bodily injury and broad form property damage
- Commercial General Liability (Occurrence Form)- Limits up to $5,000,000
- E&O Standard Inclusion (Sub-limits available up to $250,000)
- Umbrella Coverage over both CGL and Auto(up to $5,000,000)
- Property (Broad Form, Replacement Cost, including Sewer Back-up, Flood and Earthquake)
- Crime (Broad Form Money, Securities & Fidelity
- Legal Expense Coverage
- Minimum Premium starts at $750.00